Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kell Belle Studio Got Decorative Flourishes

This is the logo of my dreams! I have always wanted something with really pretty flourishes just like this. Thanks to the VectorLady I was able to download a vector file of all kinds of decorative flourishes. Having a vector file gave me the opportunity to take these into Freehand and study how they are made so that I could modify them to fit my needs.



To me this is perfection! I still may do some different things with the frame which could end up being one of the ways I distinguish myself from the crowd.



For now, I am excited and proud to have created something so beautiful to communicate what Kell Belle Studio is all about.  After spending my entire weekend on this, it's time to celebrate. So, with a glass of Pinot Grigo in hand, I toast to a job well done! I hope you all like it too. :)


3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GORGEOUS! Doesn't it feel good to get something done and be proud of it? I just finished my first draft for my first on-line article yesterday. I will join you in celebration with a flute of pink champagne in hand....CHEERS! Anita

Sueann said...

Tis beautiful Kitty! Love the colors too!! Well done!
Hugs
SueAnn

pinkglitterfae said...

Congrats on creating these wonderful logos! The flourishes really add to it.
All that work is worth it in the end, enjoy your Pinot Grigo :-)
xoxo
betty